Carrier's and Capital Ships

Although Ive yet to join the game myself im curious to see how certain things work.
Im looking forward to large scale battles but my focus is on landing forces on planets
so im hoping for carriers to do that with. an example would be dropships to land Tanks or armed transports from a carrier in orbit.
any thoughts?

XenoCow

Master endo
I'm sure that kind of thing will be possible in the future. However, As of now it would be more practical to have the fighters propell themselves and be accompanied by a large support ship that carries tons of reactor fuel rods and propellant.

To more directly address your question area, we still don't have gravity on the moons, nor any means of navigating on them by land... I could imagine wheels being built from the rotors... They have to be slow to spin continuously as of now.

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
Although Ive yet to join the game myself im curious to see how certain things work.
Im looking forward to large scale battles but my focus is on landing forces on planets
so im hoping for carriers to do that with. an example would be dropships to land Tanks or armed transports from a carrier in orbit.
any thoughts?
Thus far, as XenoCow said, there is no gravity on moons. That means no tanks, no planetside deployments, for the time being at least. However, I think you'll be pleased to hear that dropping troops on large enemy ships is very much still an option! Boarding parties are a ton of fun to participate in I've found. So if you do get Alpha access, I'll be looking forward to your creations :D

Thus far, as XenoCow said, there is no gravity on moons. That means no tanks, no planetside deployments, for the time being at least. However, I think you'll be pleased to hear that dropping troops on large enemy ships is very much still an option! Boarding parties are a ton of fun to participate in I've found. So if you do get Alpha access, I'll be looking forward to your creations :D
And they will be Dandy!

BadNation

Well-known endo
I expect the massive ships to be impractical and not suited for war, but as trophies they would be great.