--Crimson Industries are HIRING!--

Logo_small.png
Welcome, to Crimson Industries
An employment in crimson industries is an employment of freedom, an employment that gives you the flexibility to choose what YOU want to do and whichever path YOU wish to follow.
My name is Putski, CEO, I'm gonna be honest, because I'm not gonna stand here and tell you i'm a professional, I don't want this to be some sort of boring work after your real job deal, i want to make sure the population of our company is simply having fun in this odd game. I'm also going to tell you however, that this doesn't mean we don't have set goals and achievements in mind. Myself and the company have a variety of aspirations we wish to fulfil in the coming months as the game develops, so instead of me yammering, i'm going to get to the point and tell you what this company is about.

Crimson Ind. aims to be a heavy duty manufacturing, shipbuilding and research company. Our standing is mostly neutral however we have ties with factions such as the Federation. We're relatively small right now but have hopes in growing.

Our main goals include the ability to mass produce niche modules and fill gaps in the market while also providing a variety of basics at competitive prices. Aside from this we also wish to begin a shipbuilding operation, the goal of which will be to design and build extremely bulky and possibly modular cargo vessels for the purpose of bulk transport between stations as well as whatever other requirements clients would need. Another important purpose of our company will be research and construction, we aim to tinker with the game's mechanics and poke and prod to further understand how to gain efficiency out of our methods, but also use this knowledge to provide contractual construction services to players who might need a team of builders for a project.

To achieve these goals our company is split into 5 distinct departments each with a specific purpose:
-R&D: Research and development, the boffins of the company, these people will be responsible for developing new intuitive designs for the betterment of the company and also test new transit methods, experimenting with physics and YOLOL to achieve the fastest and easiest delivery systems.

-Shipping: This will be the Department responsible for trade and moving stuff about, they will pilot the great cargo ships that will bring our products to the masses and plot routes to earn the company money through trade.

-Manufacturing: These guys are in charge of refining our production as well as our raw materials. Their job is to operate the factories that create our products and ships, as well as continuously improve their efficiency through their own suggestions to R&D.

-Construction: This department will work closely with the one above to acquire what's necessary to rapidly build the factories and assets of our company, making them vital for our expansion in the market. They are also for hire, meaning other company's can contractually hire our available construction workforce, so that they always have something to do.

-Defence: Finally, these are the boys who will pack a punch, they hopefully won't have to be too numerous, but their sheer skill and grit will help them fend off any potential misfits from important cargo. They also act as company security, making sure the workers stay safe and productive.

Overall we believe our company to advance as a casual and relaxed one, more focused on having fun with the game than bullying others for territory or what have you. As such, we have made the joining process similarly easy, simply join the discord, be cool, read the info and applicate for one of the departments and we'll take you from there.

JOIN HERE:http://discord.gg/jweTCZM

And remember:
'For the future, is Crimson'