Developer Battle - My thoughts and comments

Kenetor

Master endo
I give my thoughts & commentary on the recent dev battle,
This fight is awesome & gives us a taste of what is to come!
If you enjoy, please leave a comment! or check out my other videos, new ones weekly!

Kenetor

PS, Kingdom FTW ;)

Variabug

Well-known endo
Apparently they did another Dev battle with more people this week. Hopefully they'll release footage of it soon and maybe we'll get to see the Frigates in action!

Benno

Learned-to-sprint endo
Apparently they did another Dev battle with more people this week. Hopefully they'll release footage of it soon and maybe we'll get to see the Frigates in action!
I'd hope to finally see a Kingdom frigate, with the empire having one and even a light corvette

Kenetor

Master endo
I'd hope to finally see a Kingdom frigate, with the empire having one and even a light corvette
I saw a screenshot on discord of what looked like much bigger ships with damage all over, just have to wait and see!

Mito

Well-known endo
I give my thoughts & commentary on the recent dev battle,
This fight is awesome & gives us a taste of what is to come!
If you enjoy, please leave a comment! or check out my other videos, new ones weekly!

Kenetor

PS, Kingdom FTW ;)

I thought it was awesome when two fighters we're in a chase and the empire ship hit it's fuel tank or reactor, blowing it in half in one shot. I think if thats what we can expect from battle's then im incedibly excited

Kenetor

Master endo
I thought it was awesome when two fighters we're in a chase and the empire ship hit it's fuel tank or reactor, blowing it in half in one shot. I think if thats what we can expect from battle's then im incedibly excited
The explosions look so good already, id love to do some breakdowns later on when we have EA to show blast radius and things for fuel tanks and reactors and see the level of damage to expect if you dont protect these important items

Jetthetank

Veteran endo
I wonder to what realizm explosions and sound will be reproduced? because: space>
Having epicentral explosions, which I think they may be somewhat emulated already

Mito

Well-known endo
I wonder to what realizm explosions and sound will be reproduced? because: space>
Having epicentral explosions, which I think they may be somewhat emulated already
To my knowledge its possible to "channel" explosions if you're armor is thick enough. This could be used to vent / contain explosions from fuel and reactor explosions that would normally cripple a ship.

Kenetor

Master endo
To my knowledge its possible to "channel" explosions if you're armor is thick enough. This could be used to vent / contain explosions from fuel and reactor explosions that would normally cripple a ship.
I will definately be building extra internal armour around key systems, i may even build wire and fuel channels through the ship to give them extra protection!

Kenetor

Master endo
Great vids so far Kenetor, keep them coming! :D
thankyou, and thanks to everyone who has subbed, hit the bell, liked and shared so far, it means alot people are liking the work im putting in ^_^

Also new video this weekend!