EA Update 7.9.2021 (Early Access Build 589)

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
EA_build_589.png

Starbase Early Access Update 7.9.2021 (EA Build 589)

Patch type: Minor

Crafting
  • Fixed an issue where some crafted items awarded incorrect items
Gameplay
  • Fixed an issue that caused ships to pass through player station areas and getting stuck
Stations
  • Added Moon A1 PvP station
    • Located around ~300km from the Fast Travel Gate, on the Moon asteroid belt edge
    • 5km safe zone, insurance transfer point with 80km range
    • Includes: Ship designer, ship shops, refuel towers, marketplace, auction house with 2% sales tax, item selling terminal
  • Added Ghost Station Nox
  • Added Ghost Station Relicta
    • The ghost stations are waypoints that lead to Markka station from under the belt
Known Issues
  • The ghost PvP station near the Moon Station has instances and despawn areas
  • The Ship Designer on the Moon PvP Station doesn't work
Edit: Ship designers should work again now on all stations after Build 591 Hotfix.

Last edited:
bit disgusting that you've fixed a glitch of scope zoom, but if you take your weapon on hand , press U you can still zooom whole area .-., glitch is still there devs wake up please. just add an item that can let us zoom instead let people use this shame of glitch

WildChild85

Active endo
bit disgusting that you've fixed a glitch of scope zoom, but if you take your weapon on hand , press U you can still zooom whole area .-., glitch is still there devs wake up please. just add an item that can let us zoom instead let people use this shame of glitch
Chill dude. Disgusting is a word completely out of scope. If something is disgusting, then your choice of words, so come down.

Gatou

Endokid
-Refueling Ships on pvp stations i now posssible even as a corp. the game is now playable

would be a great patch note

Chill dude. Disgusting is a word completely out of scope. If something is disgusting, then your choice of words, so come down.
well its just to show them of what they've done, and people still abuse of that , so yes its disgusting , just try it and you will see why i've said this word , you can see from km away whats there for no reason = grief people by abusing of a glitch .

WildChild85

Active endo
well its just to show them of what they've done, and people still abuse of that , so yes its disgusting , just try it and you will see why i've said this word , you can see from km away whats there for no reason = grief people by abusing of a glitch .
That's what an early access is for. If you can't stand it, wait for release.

Is there any plans to add the area to sell the asteroids whole at the moon station? That is what I am having the most fun doing right now is gathering asteroids and hauling them back to origin and selling them whole and I would love to have that as an option to do at the moon station.

Coy

Active endo
"griefing" with a zooming bug? I Doubt it. and yeah "disgusting" was not the term to use.

Vaxen

Endokid
maybe Flam meant distinguished? ^^ I will start game and see whether it's better than before - the new stations are a fine Idea - love it

I don't know I will have expressed myself badly, I mean that this glitch is really abominable and yes, people spotted you from afar and chase you
maybe Flam meant distinguished? ^^ I will start game and see whether it's better than before - the new stations are a fine Idea - love it

You may wish to be more specific in your patch notes. The Moon PvP station has a 5km safe zone at some angles, but at the angle people will be approaching from, it actually has closer to a 1-2km safe zone, which is substantially smaller. I think people can actually shoot into the unsafe zone from a lauch pad with the right weapons.