Feedback fro devs and my appreciation

i come home around 6pm utc+0 from biology after a test, dunno the results so I just head home, goes upstairs in the bedroom and opens up discord to chat With the chaos legion, sees ping in starbase discord and when opened sees a whole bunch of new channels, reality hits and I check my emai, first thing I see is the starbase alpha email, with all disregard to life I rush down to my pc boot it up and used the steam key and downloadEd tha game, booting it up I see greatness.

after finding out about the game in 2019 watching videos and then sighning up in 2020 (before June), I finally experienced it, thank you joelFB and the devs for such a masterpiece even in alpha

things I found out: 8gb of ram work, i7 3820 also works, 60fps at lowest settings so my computer don’t explode, and tutorial Informative that even someone like me

people I wish where here: albinT6 (pyromaniac) he was in starbase server too, he got banned for too much trolling, pretty much like how most of the other chaos legion members humor is

things I will likely test, starbase on Linux, already done before but this time on traditional Linux fashion of reusing old hardware

coming From a Roblox background where events are subpar and lazy nowadays compared to 2017 and having them shove down rthro down our throats, it’s a breath of fresh air to have good devs that engage with community instead of just the select few influencers and indie devs

il be looking forward to playing this game

-known dimension/unknown dimension

Can you share what your GPU is? Also here hoping to get an alpha invite soon!
Vega 56, aka the only thing that’s hits the minimum requirements per say

you can get away with a gtx1650 if I’m correct but Gpu prices are higher than the amount of times dream Gets trending on Twitter so buying a new gpu now is not a good idea