Frozenbyte, I have nothing but praise for the world-space UI panels!

Recatek

Meat Popsicle
It's easy to forget because we interact with it and tend to overlook it, but man this is just so cool that I just have to gush about it a little bit:

20200511230310_1.jpg

In any other MMO selling a bunch of items would take me out of the game and put me in a world of spreadsheets, but this looks and feels like a real terminal in a real world, and keeps me in the atmosphere and environment. I just think this kind of diegetic UI is so cool in games and you folks absolutely nailed it, and the ability to use it while in tab mouse mode means I'm not even sacrificing any interactivity to get the immersion effect. Love it love it love it.

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
I absolutely love them too. I discovered this game after Star Citizen, and I would never think that I'd see Star Citizen's in-world UIs anywhere else, but here we are, and boy are they a lot of fun. They're amazing. Good job Frozenbyte :)

Lukas04

Active endo
They are great, besides just working well in the game world, its also less micromanagement of editing the UIs Size, clozing or opening it.
No need to interact with anything to open it, its just there, wich is really convienent.