GSA *Incoming Transmission*

//[[INCOMING TRANSMISSION ON LONG RANGE]]\\​

...zzzz...then the worst has happened … zzz … zzz … we must once again gather th- … zzz … Stand by fo- … zzz … the emperor is de-... zzz… LONG LIVE THE NEW E- … zzz.

//[[TRANSMISSION END]]\\

//[[SIGNAL INTERFERENCE CLEARED]]\\

//[[TRANSMISSION REPEATS]]\\​

… There it should be broadcasting now … Hello, if you are listening to this then the worst has happened and were not able to stop our planet from dying and the Glorious Sky Armada has fallen or, perhaps better, scattered ...

… it’s the damnedest thing really … The Armada has always stood tall and proud … When our planet went through the cataclysm and our landmasses split apart into floating islands we did not fall … when society crumbled and populations turned to savage sky pirates we did not falter … but how do you survive the death of a planet ...

… The Emperor, in his divine wisdom, saw it all come to pass before any of us and had plans drawn up in secret to preserve our souls, even if not our bodies, encapsulated in these metal frames … they are us and yet at the same time, not us … copies of your brains, or some such, the science of it was above my head, though some of those working on the project killed themselves immediately after the transfer, spouting nonsense of keeping the soul intact or … something …

… I think they were just scared, after watching the rocket break through the atmosphere … well, what more could we do but wait to die? … I think it broke most people, watching the end coming with no way to stop it …

… Well, if you are hearing this, then know that we are out there, somewhere ... inside this message is a transponder … use it to find us, we must once again gather the Armada, we have faced worse and we can face this, don’t let the GSA fall … though the emperor is dead, and we will forever mourn his passing, the sage that has lead us through the storm has taken the mantle.
LONG LIVE THE NEW EMPEROR …

… … Well, this is it I suppose, the last of the islands have already fallen away, and the skies are growing red with the Blight … may the emperor guide us to our new home … may the emperor's light shine upon you all … may he enlighten the path into our future …
//[[TRANSMISSION END]]\\

//[[TRANSMISSION REPEATS]]\\​

… There it should be broadcasting now … Hello, if you are listening to this … ….

[Join the GSA here - https://forum.starbasegame.com/threads/glorious-space-armada.257/#post-2539 ]

a great group and large number of fun to be had. GSA was a group I was part of in worlds adrift. The Sage is a good leader.