Has any one succcesfully built a capital?

Just curious if any ones gotten one up and running or how far/functional they've gotten one, would love to see SS's of WIPs.

Some times I wonder if they took the feedback about SSC to hard, myself included ragged on it but now that i've gotten used to using it the thought of using easy build to build something disgusts me lol.
The main issue with SSC was not that it was "hard", the ui and ux was terrible. I'm sure we can all list our grievances with it. For me a big one is the terrible camera controls. But FB devs fell into a classic death loop trope of complex game development: they made a complex system and decided to create a whole separate system to alleviate the complexity of the first system when they should have invested time into user interface design and user experience of the first system. We got an untested easy build mode that few people wanted and it broke the game for many players at the beginning of early access.

Some times I wonder if they took the feedback about SSC to hard, myself included ragged on it but now that i've gotten used to using it the thought of using easy build to build something disgusts me lol.
What SB has if not SSC ?

shado20

Veteran endo
the only thing starbase has is the SSC, if it was not for this, there is nothing to do in starbase...