How do I get off this moon?

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
I am on the moon Ciel. From here, it takes 82 hours to charge the ship, and today my tanks dropped along with fuel. They just spontaneously disconnect from the electrical pipes from time to time. I had 60 hours left to jump from here and now I'm charging the ship again. It takes a lot of fuel to charge it from here. This is my last fuel. If the tanks drop again during these days, my capital ship will remain on this moon forever. And will he be lost to me? Can the administration of the game somehow compensate me for the lost time and resources? I have written both complaints to the game and Kaif to the discard and am writing here. I'm tired of charging the ship. I spent a lot. This is my soul cry to you. Stop it!

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
Press F1 ingame and do "in-game Item Refund". Ask for the tank filler tubes that you have lost. This is a common issue.

If you did somehow wind up at origin, you can always make your way back to Ciel to recover the cap-ship. You are not supposed to be able to ever loose a capital ship (Though I have managed to do it a few times..)

A tip for cap ships: Chain the connections together in one big long line of connections.. Dont use nexus's per component. IE; Place one nexus for all your parts if possible, or, more likely, say 2 nexus, for 4 parts.. where say Nexus 1 connects to part 1-3, and nexus 2 connects to parts 3-4. The key part is they share at least one part. I don't know what black magic is going on that makes this help, but I have a few friends that have cap ships that genuinely refuse to fly unless the whole ship is configured like this, and it took us hours to figure it out originally.

Best of luck.

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
Press F1 ingame and do "in-game Item Refund". Ask for the tank filler tubes that you have lost. This is a common issue.

If you did somehow wind up at origin, you can always make your way back to Ciel to recover the cap-ship. You are not supposed to be able to ever loose a capital ship (Though I have managed to do it a few times..)

A tip for cap ships: Chain the connections together in one big long line of connections.. Dont use nexus's per component. IE; Place one nexus for all your parts if possible, or, more likely, say 2 nexus, for 4 parts.. where say Nexus 1 connects to part 1-3, and nexus 2 connects to parts 3-4. The key part is they share at least one part. I don't know what black magic is going on that makes this help, but I have a few friends that have cap ships that genuinely refuse to fly unless the whole ship is configured like this, and it took us hours to figure it out originally.

Best of luck.
I had 1200 packs of Karnite. 111 left