Hunt the Whale

I don't know if this has been suggested before, and I'm sure similar has already been considered, but I think it would be good if there was some kind of space animals to go hunt, space whales. I need me a whaling company.

Sendall

Active endo
I do hope something like this gets added in. It would add a nice dimension outside of PvP and minning. Maybe if we are ever able to get onto planets.

Unfortuanlty it sounds like we will have to wait long after release to get anything like this.

Kmank

Well-known endo
If we don't get a space whale in game we could always dress a player up and have them run :p but yeah I do hope PVE is a thing down the track.

Sendall

Active endo
If we don't get a space whale in game we could always dress a player up and have them run :p but yeah I do hope PVE is a thing down the track.
Dress up in reds, get the hounds out and go hunt some plebs.

Hopefully some captured members of TCC

Build a ship, paint it all in white, and call it the Moby Dick, Then have two players calling themselves Ishmael and Captain Ahab. Join their crew, and watch as they try to take down the ship (as it's armed to the teeth with every mounted ship weapon currently in the game). Sit back and enjoy the chaos.

But yeah, PvE sounds cool too.