I really hope I can get some help

So last night while mining at 450km out from origin in my Trike Advanced ship I got a error msg on the top right that said disconnected from server, I have got these a few times in the past and a quick relog fixes it. So I relogged and when I came back I seen my ship for a sec then teleported way above the belt. Now I can't get my ship or ore or back to my station that was about 14km from where I was mining.

Womble

Veteran endo
So last night while mining at 450km out from origin in my Trike Advanced ship I got a error msg on the top right that said disconnected from server, I have got these a few times in the past and a quick relog fixes it. So I relogged and when I came back I seen my ship for a sec then teleported way above the belt. Now I can't get my ship or ore or back to my station that was about 14km from where I was mining.
I also see these messages fairly often, but I don't do anything, and they don't usually seem to have any detrimental effect on my play. I think there's a number of servers and you only need to be be in touch with one for the game to continue working. That's not much help for your lost ship, I know; more a thought for the future.

More immediately helpful for you would be to hit F1 and report your loss to the devs. They are very proactive and generous to people who report bug-lost ships, since highlighting the loss helps them to fix whatever problem with the code caused your problem in-game.

I did report with F1 Friday still no response other than one that gave me 5k and nvr heard anything else. I mean the ship was 1mil the ore inside was over 1 mil and really all I would like is the ship back or some credits at least to help me get a new one. I have screen shots of how far away I was it was crazy.