ICO - Intergalactic Cooperation Organization

kevinTOC

Active endo
twitter_header_photo_1.png

What is ICO?

Simply put, think of ICO as a large chamber with hundreds of seats, all occupied by a representative of a faction, discussing and coming up with solutions to various topics, situations, issues, etc. ICO's idea is to serve as a central communications-hub for factions.

ICO also serves as a central hub for marketing of goods, services, etc.

ICO is primarily discord-based, and likely will have some website in the future with potentially a forum. (Depends on demand).

Current roles include:
Server Controller - Me.
Server Management - Mainly conceptual role, likely not necessary until ICO grows large enough
Moderator - Self-explanatory
TMod - Trial-moderator. Self-explanatory
Ambassador - A person designated by their respective faction as the head of foreign affairs. Essentially a "Head-Diplomat".
Representative - A person authorized to act on behalf of a member-faction. Essentially a "Diplomat".
Visitor - Everyone else.

What is an ICO member-faction?
An ICO member-faction is a faction that has an official Diplomatic presence in the ICO server(s). In order for a faction to become an ICO Member-faction, the faction needs to have a coherent and cohesive structure, and at least 10 members. That's members, not leadership.

ICO diplomatic etiquette:
Everyone is expected to remain civil, and professional. You don't need to specifically be formal, I just don't want you to spam the entire server, cussing one guy out because he doesn't agree with you. (Doing something like that would also likely get you outright removed with no warning.)

Finally, what is the purpose of this post?
The purpose of this post is to present ICO, and to request/look for constructive criticism, feedback, and advice before its launch. I don't want this "project" of mine to faceplant into the ground right after its launch.

Last edited:
This sounds interesting! You will really have to get yourselves out there and get a lot of members for this to be successful. Otherwise, it seems like a cool concept.

kevinTOC

Active endo
This sounds interesting! You will really have to get yourselves out there and get a lot of members for this to be successful. Otherwise, it seems like a cool concept.
Thanks, I'm hoping for when I actually do launch it, I get at least 50% of all factions in there. I really just need to figure out an effective way to get people to join it. (I don't really want to message every single faction about it, lol.)

Nice Thought Kevin.
Sounds good... Dont think it will work becourse this kind of stuff usually falls down after a while but i hope it will work.