I'm confused, is this a bug on top of a bug or can i salvage this situation somehow?

Bob Dole

Active endo
Here's what happened, I was going back and forth to asteroids for a few hours and selling ore. I only mine in the safe zone mind you. I decided to stop for a few minutes near station to refuel, after I changed the fuel I got back in and the ship exploded.

Weird bugs happen where ships explode and i get that, but this isn't the issue I have. The issue I have is that I can no longer put the ship back together from the parts.

Yesterday when i despawned the ship, the missing parts despawned with it, and when i respawned the ship the missing parts spawned too, I then despawned the ship and the parts despawned once more with the ship and everything seemed in order. I then logged in today intending to fix the ship only to find that the main part of the ship is there but the parts are now gone, so my question is, is there some way I can make the missing part of my ship to respawn with the ship like it did yesterday?

Last edited: