I'm taking a new part for the station.

mikan

Well-known endo
I don't speak English, so please forgive the machine translation.

There are few things to install in stations, so there is no reason to add more stations.
Therefore, I would like to see more decorative devices dedicated to stations.
I want something that is mainly electric.
I want moving walls that serve as doors, conveyor belts, floors that move on rails, and decorative lasers for ships to enter and exit.

After that, I'd like to see a warp device for moving between stations, and a warp device for capital ships, just one way.
To distinguish them from capital ships, I want the warp devices to need time to recharge and only humans can warp.

pavvvel

Veteran endo
I don't speak English, so please forgive the machine translation.
After that, I'd like to see a warp device for moving between stations, and a warp device for capital ships, just one way.
To distinguish them from capital ships, I want the warp devices to need time to recharge and only humans can warp.
And how do you propose to implement the ability to intercept and destroy such ships at warp?

Giving players the option to evade is not a good idea for MMOs.

XenoCow

Master endo
I want moving walls that serve as doors, conveyor belts, floors that move on rails, and decorative lasers for ships to enter and exit.
I like the idea of being able to use doors on stations. We used to back in Alpha be able to run electricity anywhere on stations. I hope that is brought back.

As for rails, they also used to be in the game and likely will return in stage two of factories, whether they will be able to be placed anywhere on a station is unknown.

mikan

Well-known endo
And how do you propose to implement the ability to intercept and destroy such ships at warp?

Giving players the option to evade is not a good idea for MMOs.
Since there are various opinions, I will leave it to the management. I'm just writing the features I want

I like the idea of being able to use doors on stations. We used to back in Alpha be able to run electricity anywhere on stations. I hope that is brought back.

As for rails, they also used to be in the game and likely will return in stage two of factories, whether they will be able to be placed anywhere on a station is unknown.
Regarding electricity, I think it's the same mechanism as a ship's battery.

Seat-Weld

Learned-to-sprint endo
After that, I'd like to see a warp device for moving between stations
Isn't that basically what the insurance system is? I don't remember if it was mentioned if they'll eventually be present on player built stations or not, but I imagine it's likely.

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
Isn't that basically what the insurance system is? I don't remember if it was mentioned if they'll eventually be present on player built stations or not, but I imagine it's likely.
Yes, insurance transfer points for stations is planned, and has models already. They are working on functionality, and station power supplies. (large generator units, exorium processing units, and exorium storage tanks, seen in capital ships and regular ships on PTU)