Improve the button

Learned-to-sprint endo
1, Separate the button label text setting from the name value. Due to the character limit of yolol, abbreviations are often used, so only the designer can understand the meaning of the interface. What is "AASC", ”PVR", "ARS", "EP01/02"?

2, Make it possible to new line the label text of the button. Only short texts are available, so users don't get the information they need.

3, Display the label on the simple button. The interface is undecipherable without instructions.

I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense because it's Google Translate.

Last edited:

Haladin

Active endo
1, Separate the button label text setting from the name value. Due to the character limit of yolol, abbreviations are often used, so only the designer can understand the meaning of the interface. What is "AASC", ”PVR", "ARS", "EP01/02"?
Memory Relays let you do that already. You can map a short name to a long one and use the long one on a button/progress bar.

3, Display the label on the simple button. The interface is undecipherable without instructions.
There are common tricks like putting displays next to buttons to label them, or using warning lights instead of small buttons and putting a screen behind it so the label shows through.

But would be nice if it was built in, for sure.

*FS*

Well-known endo
Memory Relays let you do that already. You can map a short name to a long one and use the long one on a button/progress bar.

There are common tricks like putting displays next to buttons to label them, or using warning lights instead of small buttons and putting a screen behind it so the label shows through.

But would be nice if it was built in, for sure.
Saw the sun shine through a warning light button and thought to myself humm i wonder lmao every time i think i discover something somebody else already figured it out lmao Good reply bro