Is there like a dedicated place to find a crew?

Mr.Silver

Well-known endo
I mean you can find a group to play with in companies/small groups which are advertising in the official discord, instead of just being kingdom/empire could just be neutral and see if you can befriend a small group of people even in chat, either way it will require socializing :)

I mean you can find a group to play with in companies/small groups which are advertising in the official discord, instead of just being kingdom/empire could just be neutral and see if you can befriend a small group of people even in chat, either way it will require socializing :)
Ok i see

Dommy

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
Nothing stops you from
I instead of just being kingdom/empire could just be neutral and see if you can befriend a small group of people even in chat
Nothing stops you from doing the same while being in kingdom/empire.

Mr.Silver

Well-known endo
Nothing against that dont get me wrong he was just asking in general as i even said in the original post he can just find a group of small people even in chat (meaning discord) to clear up the confusion.

XenoCow

Master endo
My "company" is designed for matching freelance people up with people that need jobs done. It might be a good place to look once we have more than 3 members. :)