Logical invertor

Hi, since we started use more analog tech in ours ships, I want to suggest a new small device, that could make ours life more easy and give more ways in ship development: logical invertor.

What is it?
Small device, looks like memory relay, with two slots for memory chip.

What purpose of this device?
Logic is similar to memory relay, but if Master field get value >1, Slave field should be setted as 0, and vice versa: master less than 1 then slave set as 1.

Why?
This question related mostly for other thing: why we using analog tech at all? Because this is only one way to break YOLOL limits for 0.2 sec. Why do we need to break this limits? Simple example: laser canon working with rate 0.16 second, and there's no way to synchronize YOYOL with lasers firerate.

Of course it will be awesome to get all asset of logical gates, such AND, OR, NOR and etc. But for now invertor is more useful device and looks like not so difficult for development (especially now, lol)

XenoCow

Master endo
I'm just now imagining little logic chips that fit into a board like the button panels do already so that we can make our own devices. That would be fun...

But a simple inverter is a plenty good start. Even for simple things like two lights that turn on alternatively.

For now, I dreaming about multipliers and comparators. With these toys, we can reduce dozens of YOLOLs from our ships and make the logic more efficient. And I'm even afraid to imagine how many new tech could be invented by players with these new devices. But, as said before, just simple invertor will be a good start.

XenoCow

Master endo
I'm sure such a thing would be possible, if we were giving a Turing-complete set of logic devices.