Looking for tutorials

I am looking for tutorial videos relevant to the early access stage, which cover technical stuff that the in game tutorial hasn't done entirely.

I am as of now primarily looking for one covering the electricity ducts contained in the easy build modules, and that I can't find in the crafting menu or technology tree

Hopefully this thread will help others as it could serve as a database towards tutorials and videos. And if such thread actually exists I will delete this post and go over to it.

Venombrew

Master endo
first i am not a great ship builder at all, as a matter of fact i am very mediocre. having said that, there are many who are very well versed in the ship design mechanics of the game. My recommendation would be to look up names that are connected to the player owned ship shops during Closed Alpha, @Kenetor definitely comes to mind, check out his videos. I do not know if Okium Industries put out videos but i very much enjoyed their ships in CA. Speaking of Kenetor if you go to every progress topic in the progress reports board, https://forum.starbasegame.com/forums/progress-reports.38/, you can find his videos right after every report breaking down what it is in progress notes. Here he explains over the last year and half many many aspects of the game, his videos are definitely brain food. He may even have newer videos out explaining much of EA, i do not know as i haven't looked for anything myself.

Now for the Crafting Tree and Research there will be no videos of that before July 29th, those features were not given to us in CA. It is very much new to us as it is the rest of you, why i said Kenetor may be your best bet since the dude throws up a lot of brain food videos on this game. So all Alpha testers are learning this new feature right along side the rest of you and it may take some time before more videos pop up, it is only the morning of day 4 as i write this. I hope some of this helps you out!