More HARDCORE!

TERACOOL

Learned-to-sprint endo
Hello dear FrozenDevs!

My theses as suggestions for some complication of the game (for study for creative groups):

If possible, explain the process of mining ores (but not all, but some). I think it diversifies the game.
1. Ores that explode from heating. For example, with a laser. It is necessary to prick manually or with a pneumatic hammer. (new mining method). The explosion is deadly.
2. Ores that explode from splitting. You can't hit, crash. The explosion is deadly. Extract by heating, after they turn into liquid, they can be sucked into a box, but the box must be special with heating. The player must figure out how to implement everything on his ship in order to get it.
3. Radioactive ores. Ores that create interference and glitches for the player and he can't get close to them. They are extracted remotely. How? CHALLENGE US! We'll figure something out)
4. Ores inside huge meteorite caves the size of ORIGIN station. A huge labyrinth cave, which is stuffed with radiation, thermal debris, exploding ores and somewhere inside, if I could get there, rare ore! You can only get through on a small ship. The pawn must be completely randomized, otherwise it is not interesting. Pitch black. There is nothing to do there without lanterns or lamps. That would be cool! Special ships are needed there, and you may have to fix something right inside. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, NO MERCY!!!! If he died, then he died, nothing can be returned back, the ship remains in this cave, and you will be reborn empty and naked. The squeakers of the lost ships will appear... oh my god!))) Space stalkers who couldn't find the treasure and died)

Now about space. Space is beautiful, but it lacks dangers. Now the only dangers are meteorites, which it is better not to crash into, but I would like more dangers, for example:
1. Gas clouds that corrode the ship (I know you are already doing something similar)
2. Clouds with static charges. They cut down the ship's electronics. Saves the hull of the ship (closed) or the blue box for transportation. (for example)
3. Clouds with exothermic reactions (heat release). They melt the ship, boil the beams of the ship, harness the wiring. It saves the closed hull of the ship and the cooling system attached in the form of radiators to the plates of the ship's hull from the inside (for example).
4. Radioactive clouds. They knock out the bot. You can spill on autopilot without consciousness or on a ship in a confined space (inside a blue transposition cube, for example). Glass does not help from such radioactive fields, because the radiation level is very high. The player must figure out how to overcome such an obstacle with the help of automation systems, using YOLOL or something else.

It seems to me that this is the main feature of the game, when players themselves come up with how to overcome various difficulties using YOLOL and a bunch of different devices. Duels and fights in space are also good, but the game process itself can be diversified by a dangerous world in which, you developers only need to challenge us and every time we will look for ways to solve your problems. And NPCs are not needed. This creates some excitement, especially if there is something to lose. A safe game where you can sweat and die 100,000 and you won't get anything for it, I don't think it will be interesting.