My Game doesn't work anymore due to family Sharing Ban

So, I have a second Steam account that I primarily used when overseas for a few years; this is the same account I used to purchase Starbase.

Well, I recently got back and started playing using my USA account with family sharing on Steam. I have logged 164 hours in Starbase so far using this feature, which isn't nearly as much time as I want to spend in the game, but I noticed over the last several weeks, when I logged in, it would wait for the server but never find it, so I couldn't play.

I didn’t know why, so I finally searched and asked on Discord. Someone told me that Starbase was banned from the family sharing feature on Steam due to cheaters.

Well, I am no cheater. I purchased the game legitly when overseas using my foreign steam account. I got back to the USA and started playing my purchased game with my USA account using Steam’s family sharing feature. But now I can't play the game at all. Can someone from Frozenbyte please help me out here?

I would like to somehow get back on and start playing again with my legit copy of Starbase using my USA account, considering the amount of hours and ship designs and progress I have logged since the release, I would prefer not to start over using my other account. I also try not to use my foreign account while in the US.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I also sent an email directly to Frozenbyte regarding this issue, so we will see.

Family sharing is disabled due to the fact that it can be used to bypass bans (tldr people were exploiting the game and FB had enough). It's kind of unfortunate that they had to do so, but there's little else they could have done.

You haven't been banned at all (as you stated that you haven't cheated), you will just need to be able to access the account that bought Starbase to play. Potentially you may be able to lodge a Steam support ticket to move the copy between accounts, but otherwise you're pretty stuck unless you want to use the overseas account.

Alternatively, you could buy Starbase again, explain the situation, and request both:
1. A refund for the overseas account and that the copy of starbase on that account is revoked
2. Account data (inventory, ships, whatever) to be transferred to your USA account.