My newly built Station disappeared.

As I was leaving my station I was looking over my shouler and it vanished.

I checked the station tab and it's still there as a thing.

I managed to get back into the space it was originally at, I can see all of the modules in the stations storage, I just can't see the actual station - the green border isn't there and I can't enable or disable ez build mode.

The initial reason I knew I was back inside the space is because chat told me I was joining the station channel.
Which prompted me to check inventory.

Do I have to forget this base, disband it so it no longer takes up that space and start again?

Aha

Veteran endo
As I was leaving my station I was looking over my shouler and it vanished.

I checked the station tab and it's still there as a thing.

I managed to get back into the space it was originally at, I can see all of the modules in the stations storage, I just can't see the actual station - the green border isn't there and I can't enable or disable ez build mode.

The initial reason I knew I was back inside the space is because chat told me I was joining the station channel.
Which prompted me to check inventory.

Do I have to forget this base, disband it so it no longer takes up that space and start again?
O ye, keep searching! :D
There is a solution tho, go to settings, transponders, set station signal count up to 30 (max), set hide station signal within distance to something low, maybe 0, and see your station.
Being in the station chat doesn't mean you are in your actual safe zone station area.
I feel you, iv been there until I was enlightened about the transponder settings by someone.

Last edited:
Wow that's amazing thanks.
That default setting is so low, I was right next to my station and some other persons and didn't see either after 30mins searching.

And of course I went full speed crashing into my station. (y)