Pre brought MARMOT-ST - thruster indicator has dropped to 700's after adding 4 Rod holders and 3 fuel rods.

Are the sips that sensitive to changes?
I have also removed them and the ship has not returned to top speed.
Using the durability tool this ship has been running perfectly for a few days now and is running low on the fuel rods so I was preparing for a refuel.

I have been poking around with the universal tool, but IDK what item to point at to check the thruster settings.

Or is it a "switch the safety and shake the troublesome part loose? Is it something like a glitched fuel rod? respawn has not fixed it.

Any advice most welcome. I am still learning the basics of the universal tool.

Open the universal tool > Go to the blueprints tab > Click the button on the top that checks for durability errors > See if your fuel rod racks have errors > Point at the error to know whats wrong > Fix it (on most cases you just need more bolts).

If it dosent have any durability errors then its because of the center of mass, are your racks evenly distributed across the ship or are they in one cluster on top or whatever? because if yes then the thrusters will max out at pretty low speeds because of the center of mass. Spread them evenly across the ship, like if you have 4, 2 on top and 2 on the bottom of the ship, or maybe on the sides.

Foraven

Veteran endo
Not sure if it's related to your problem, but I noticed that when a door/hatch is left open, the ship won't use full thrust. Had this happen multiple times to me and it's only when I ensured all doors/hatches are closed that the full ship thrust came back. I don't know if it's a bug or by design, maybe the ship computer throttle down to avoid pieces falling off, but it's annoying as hell.