Private Warp

I'm mainly concerned by the max speed of 150 and the fragile ships inside asteroid belts.

I have installed a station at more a less 400 km from Origins and had planned to set other ones further inside the asteroid belt. Flying over there take way too much time for me and the time I'm ok to wait doing nothing in front of my screen. There is also the problem that without an uggly Rangefinder wall in front of my ships for an asteroid avoidance system, I never managed to reach my destination without hitting asteroids and having to repair.

So, I would be more than happy if I could build in my stations, like the factory Hall, a private warp gate. The warp gate could also come in 3 tiers, each of the Tiers allowing heavyer ships to use it or allowing a higher range. These should be usable inside of the belts.

That way, without unlocking the tech for these gates, you travel at risk and slow. Once unlocked in the tech tree and built, you can improve your travels speed and safety.

Venombrew

Master endo
@Leysard cap ships will be out real soon and they do have a private warp but it takes time to charge and the time depends on the jump, but they will also save coords for you and people can't engage attacks on civilian cap ships.

now i know thats not really what your talking about but you can build a cap ship at no smaller than a 100 meters which is 109 yards, barely longer than a football field and place factories, cargo bays, ship docks, repair docks, fueling docks ect on it and be a self sufficient explorer station.

but i also like your idea in the concept of the tiers and advancement in the tree. could other people use it? if not than would it be abused to escape pvp situations giving the user the ability to bypass all non safe zone risks? would it have a distance cap to avoid abuse and causing a disruption in the games model? would it have to be linked between 2 personal stations and if so would it it have a distance cap? also would it give ship damage and pvp immunity during travel like the current models do and would that lead to abuse and permanent pvp avoidance?

Kenetor

Master endo
warp gates are coming, they are just pushed back to next year, until then we can use capital ships to move ships as their primary role is as a carrier.
However you will need a military capital to go in the belt