Problem (bug?) when flying a capital ship

Colonkin

Well-known endo
I have an unpleasant problem while flying on a capital ship. After arriving at the destination, all connections between the nexus and the capital ship modules are lost (tanks, generators, thrusters, etc.).
Moreover, when they are restored, all the fuel that was in the tanks disappears. It seems to be not difficult to restore, but these are useless losses. Because jumping over short distances of 600-800 km uses no more than 10% of fuel.
Has anyone encountered a similar error or am I just so lucky?

P.S. This does not happen at short distances of 200-300 km. I think this has something to do with the fact that after 20-30 seconds of flight the capital ship turns into a low-poly LOD and when returning back all connections are lost.

i only have the connection lost from nexus to reconstruktion modul with every jump. the fuel is still there in the tanks

Colonkin

Well-known endo
Yes, there is such a problem. I have the same problem. Permanent reset of device connections after a jump
During flights on the capital ship, several facts and possible solutions were revealed experimentally.
1. When jumping and flying through a satellite or planet, the endo definitely dies. Therefore, for long-distance jumps, I recommend leaving the game before flying through the satellite. After reaching the destination, the character will be alive. I fell for this feature myself. It's not a mistake. It's just not finalized yet.
2. Regarding disabling modules. Previously, when I was online, all connections were reset when I jumped. In addition, all tanks turned out to be empty when reconnected.
If you exit 10 seconds after activating the jump (you don’t have to rush, but it’s better to do it within 20 seconds). After arriving at the final point, I loaded up and the connections remained in place and the fuel did not disappear from the tanks (as well as charging the reconstruction). 4 jumps were performed using this method. In all cases, the connections remained in place and the fuel too (once the tank with exorium was emptied, but there is a suspicion that I did not turn off the generator before leaving).

Conclusion: Exiting the game within 20 seconds after the start of the jump (don't forget to set exoria fuel processing to 0) virtually eliminates the death of the character when flying through satellites and subsatellites. This also allows you to maintain charge in the tanks and connections between modules.

Perhaps this information will help beginners and more.