KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
PTU Update 14.10.2021 (PTU Build 667)

New Features and Major Updates
  • Enabled Company Ships and relevant rank rights for players
Animations

• Prone transition animations polished and timings tweaked
  • Fixed an issue with turn animations when unarmed and Universal Tool is active
Crafting and Research

• Fixed an issue that caused the "Owned item" count to not update properly
  • Increased font size for large icons in Crafting menu
  • Added Durability Tool node to Personal Tools & Weapons research tree
  • Categorized Grate 108x216 to Station parts -> Decorative subcategory
Devices

• Fixed an issue with audio and visual effects sync on respawning player in a Reconstruction Machine
  • Added a recharging sound for Reconstruction Machine
  • Fixed an issue with Reconstruction Machine charging effect not despawning when it was supposed to
Easy Build Mode - Ships

• Fixed an issue where small item modules that can be removed from the Easy Build Mode ship by Autounbolting do not return to the inventory if they are unbolted bolt by bolt
  • Fixed an issue where the Easy Build Mode ship would spawn back inside the Easy Build Mode Area if it was left outside nearby the Easy Build Mode Area
Easy Build Mode - Stations

• Fixed some issues with modules when being placed at the expansion borders
  • Fixed an issue causing low performance spikes with bigger Station Storage sizes
  • Fixed an issue where Station modules were sometimes being placed on top of each other when placing them rapidly
Factory Hall Area

• Fixed an issue that prevented unbolting in Factory Hall Area with Easy Build Mode on right after building the hall
Gameplay

• Added a confirmation popup when using Insurance Transfer outside of Safezones
  • Prevented transferring items to ship containers via context menu as they only support materials
  • Fixed mass flows of frameless structures
  • Added T + mousewheel scroll for zooming grabbed objects instead of M2 + mousewheel scroll
  • Fixed an issue where "Utility Tool & Rail Cannon Capacitor" objects are only recognized by the "Full Parts List" if they are acquired from Ship Designer instead of acquiring from Ship Designer or from crafting
  • Insurance Transfer Terminals now show proper location names
  • Fixed a few crashes
  • Fixed an issue where items disappeared after drag and dropping to the quickbar from the world
  • Fixed an issue causing items to drop into overlapping positions in world after unsuccessful drop to an inventory slot
Moon Bases

• Increased "Moon Base (Inside Safe Zone)" safe zone and base radius to 300m
Missiles and Torpedoes

• Fixed an issue causing missiles/torpedoes rotating incorrectly while launching on rare occasions
Miscellaneous

• Fixed an issue causing screen aspect ratios affecting mouse sensitivity
Ships

• Enabled Company Ships and relevant rank rights for players
Ship Designer

• Fixed an issue where the price was not updating correctly when the "Use parts in Station Storage" was toggled on or off
  • Fixed an issue where an incorrect ship price was being displayed when "Use parts in Station Storage" was toggled off
  • Fixed a crash that could happen after joining a group session in Ship Designer
  • Fixed an issue where Ship Strength Factor was different between Ship Designer editing mode and test mode
Stations

• Removed the floating and unnecessary insurance transfer terminal from Ghost Station Relicta

ZatriX

Learned-to-sprint endo
enabled company ships but no way to add a ship to the company?
or am I blind here and just not seeing it?
Wondering the same thing here )) Although not sure what you mean by 'enabled company ships', apparently I am even blinder ))

Distuth

Active endo
right click on a ship. It has a add to company option. But it's greyed out for me. Maybe something there?

neckster

Learned-to-sprint endo
I wait for Kenetor's translation video to explain some most of this... I'm at a loss. Huh?

Kenetor

Master endo
right click on a ship. It has a add to company option. But it's greyed out for me. Maybe something there?
ha, I never even found that since there is no reason to right click ships in the list as a normal click takes you to the access page where I thought they would put it, they might need to think their implementation here to be a bit user friendly

ha, I never even found that since there is no reason to right click ships in the list as a normal click takes you to the access page where I thought they would put it, they might need to think their implementation here to be a bit user friendly

So is that how its done?

ZatriX

Learned-to-sprint endo
It only worked for me once the ship was despawned at a station
Nah, my ship was floating around Arma. Also still trying to figure out if it's possible to assign rights to the ship to a specific group rather then individuals, like miners to miner squadrons, etc.