Question to the devs about capital ships, and stations.

J.D.

Veteran endo
I am just wondering if there is a plan to have a build mode for captial ships, and stations where you can plot out the build without having the pieces yet. The lack thereof makes the whole thing seem overwhelmingly daunting. The reason that I, for one, have not even dabbled with trying to build either at all.

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
Yes, they are making an SSC for capitals/stations. No it won't be any time soon, according to Lauri (Which I think is a big mistake), as no work has even started on it at the time of asking ~1 month ago.

It will also help speed up building, as right now some pretty basic tasks take hours to complete in universe.

J.D.

Veteran endo
Yes, they are making an SSC for capitals/stations. No it won't be any time soon, according to Lauri (Which I think is a big mistake), as no work has even started on it at the time of asking ~1 month ago.

It will also help speed up building, as right now some pretty basic tasks take hours to complete in universe.
yea, i definitely want to make both cap ship, and station. But, i need to be able to plot it out. i cant just freehand it. it just wont be as nice looking, and fun as it would with an ssc.