release date

Hello, good evening by any chance anyone have some info on the beta test release date? too much of a hurry to be able to try this long awaited game by myself ^^

XenoCow

Master endo
Right now the developers haven't given up on a by end of 2020 Early Access (Can buy the game). I don't think it will be that soon as the pace has not been quick enough and I think the devs want to do the job right the first time on most game mechanics.

If you want to have a chance to be randomly chosen to get an alpha key, follow this link and fill out the survey to show Frozenbyte that you're interested in helping find (and be the victim of) bugs. CLICK ME!!!

MoneylooJr

Well-known endo
The planned date is sometime in late 2020, although the community thinks it'll be closer to Q1 2021.
If you don't mind some bugs, you could sign up like XenoCow suggested. Being active in the community (i.e. in the forums, Discord, etc.) increases your chances, but for the most part getting picked is random. There be some onboarding updates soon (better tutorial, improved game mechanics, etc.) that will bring much larger waves with them, so now would be a good time to sign up if you plan to.