Return the ships

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
Why can't the administration of the game return the ship that disappeared just like that at the station when approaching it for 3 - 4 days? My friends and I have spent a huge amount of time and money to deliver these ships so far to the station and for us these ships are of a strategic nature. We have already written several times through the F1 button, there is no answer. And my ship just exploded and it still won't be returned either. This greatly undermines the last faith in the project where even the ships do not return

dustyFB

Certified Coolest Community Manager and Admin
Frozenbyte
Hey there! I only see the one ticket submitted from you yesterday, but try to remember that our support staff does also take weekends off :')

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
Hey there! I only see the one ticket submitted from you yesterday, but try to remember that our support staff does also take weekends off :')
Thanks for the reply. I can attach screenshots to show the number of requests I have sent. If the support service takes a day off, you can make some kind of notification because when no one answers for 3 days, it's strange. Thank you for your reply, we are very much waiting for the ships. My friend also sent a request 3 days ago. We are waiting for the ships. We really need the ships, we are waiting for them.

dustyFB

Frozenbyte
I thiiiink we're just about all caught up now, but you can DM me the particulars if we've missed any!

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
I thiiiink we're just about all caught up now, but you can DM me the particulars if we've missed any!
Thank you the administrator returned the ship, which was so 3 km away. from the station. This ship exploded inside for reasons unknown to me. The sequence of actions that led to the explosion:

1. At first, the energy cells became zero
2. Next, I assume there was a turret bug. They were turned inside the ship, inside the textures and it fired the last shot
3. Next, 4 lasers simply fell off the ship and flew into space forever
4. I re-entered the game and saw how the lasers were in place, but deployed inside the ship entering its textures and trying to return to their original position
5. When the lasers returned

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
There were tanks in this place, lasers turned in their direction and went inside the texture of the ship, after which an explosion occurred

dustyFB

Frozenbyte
:') I checked, and noticed you hadn't submitted a new F1 ticket but just a follow-up via mail. I'll take care of this today, but in the future please remember to submit new tickets for issues! It really helps us to keep track of things.

Edit:
Actually just noticed, the voucher for your ship was issued on October 5th :')

Last edited: