Russian language

Are there any plans to add more languages? I saw some posts about Russian language,but they did not lead to anything so i dicede to write my own.
So it's not a problem for me,but for my friends from Russia ,english is real hell :0 And i think its decisive moment to play game or not for 60-70% of Russian people.

Maybe it's possible to create community team of guys like me, whose native language is Russian to translate game or just basic features (depending how many people we will have in team) before open alpha?
Biggest problem is experience of work. In my case,before this i translated 3 visual novel games and that's all.
But i open to new knowledge :D
So Russian community,if you interested you can write below post or to me. If we will have a team, we might be noticed by developers. So not be shy all help is useful :)

Good luck guys,your game is already looks fantastic!
Devid
36dd9370cba173ecaa8a48a293364086a6d94af3_hq.gif

The game will definitely have many languages, but the official forums and discord are in English. There are specific communities for different countries, so I advise you look on the discord (discord.gg/starbase) for them.

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
Starbase RU is a russian community that answers others' questions about the game. They also translate the wiki into Russian.

Starbase RU is a russian community that answers others' questions about the game. They also translate the wiki into Russian.
Yep,i saw this. But i saying about translation of GAME not wiki or something like that. And creating community or coalition of people to TRANSLATE GAME.

I think,translation of game to other languages is last thing developers must think right now. So why not to give this opportunity to community? Currently game in closed alpha so why not to use this time and translete game step-by-step?
Its concerns other langueges too.

(Btw only my opinion)

Messir Astaroth

Well-known endo
Not only StarbaseRU.

There are two russian communities out there: StarbaseRU and Starbase Overhear. Both are more or less actively answering others' questions about the game and both made a lot of effort into translating the wiki into Russian

BadNation

Well-known endo
I believe that you will be able to change the language in the game, but you do have to keep the discord and forums in english for now