Space hazards

Would you like this to be a part of the game?

• Yes

• No

• wouldn't work

Results are only viewable after voting.
Besides ion storms in dust clouds one of the ideas for future Hazards would be hyper dense asteroid fields. an example of this would be 10-20 asteroids packed so close together that you can't pass through with you character. so if your flying through space and going to fast you will have an accident. my thoughts on how the developers could do this is any parsec that has had no player events in one month (once a week for closed alpha) have a chance of spawning 0-10 "off-set"(not part of the standard placement) asteroids up to 75% of total space in the parsec. If the parsec is full one of the 9 next to it get the extra asteroids.

If you think this is good, bad or impossible to implement please use the poll so the developers can see what you think.

Verbatos

Veteran endo
Besides ion storms in dust clouds one of the ideas for future Hazards would be hyperdense asteroid fields. an example of this would be 10-20 asteroids packed so close together that you can't pass through with you character. so if your flying through space and going to fast you will have an accident. my thoughts on how the developers could do this are any parsec that has had no player events in one month (once a week for closed alpha) have a chance of spawning 0-10 "off-set"(not part of the standard placement) asteroids up to 75% of total space in the parsec. If the parsec is full one of the 9 next to it get the extra asteroids.

If you think this is good, bad or impossible to implement please use the poll so the developers can see what you think.
I think that ultra-dense asteroid fields would be more annoying than interesting.
If more hazards were to be added - which they should - the hazards should be dangerous, dynamic and exciting, just having a normal asteroid field, but dense would not be exciting or fun to deal with. A good hazard would not just be dangerous, it would have a good hook and some kind of interesting solution that players would have to build their ships around.