SSC FAQ?

Is there an FAQ for the SSC? I've spend 10+ hours a day in there for the past month learning the hard way. Looking for more tips, and thinking about writing one if one does not already exist. I'm not looking for a mechanics FAQ (e.g. Use this tool to do that) but rather an engineering guide ("Ore crates with 4 bolts will hold, but 6 bolts will get you a significantly higher strength factor" and "Radiator wings can have an extra two bolts easily added on the top and doing so will resolve the "Likely to break" warnings" - that type of thing).

Oh, suppose I should back up and introduce myself. I'm the same Pleione that spent 3 years in Dual Universe and wrote the FAQ there that the GMs used to reference (over 30 pages). I love helping people, but hate repeating myself <smile>.

If such a document does not exist, and your willing to help (need reviewers and content writers), please PM me. I'll be happy to coordinate the creation of one. Format will likely be similar to my DU one (Pleione's DU FAQ).

Would also like to know if there is any content restrictions (like imbedding screenshots) for such a document. Don't want to violate any EULA or decorum.