Starbase Customer Service

The Starbase customer service team is the best. They have helped me many times, and they are always prompt, helpful, and friendly.

Currently, the Starbase early release player population is low, but I don't believe that this is the reason why they are so good. I believe that they actually care about me and my experience in the game. Every interaction with them is pleasant and they have always solved the problem. Never before have I been this happy with a game's customer service department.

That's all. I just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
True that.
I remember Lauri himself TP'ing out to ships during the first exploration of deep belt stuff when propellant tanks were emptying themselves.
Just the other week my corp had two QA guys I think poking at a station and doing tests to try and help out fixing an issue.

The worst thing I can say about starbase support is my Company leadership role is still borked and cant read company/officer chat, and changing owner has passed that issue on to an alt-account now. In their defence though, on twitch and ingame running one of the larger corps I have asked over a thousand, if not several thousand people if they had this issue and of the three people that did, none were a corp leader. Kinda a one off bug!

Every time I contact support for other issue or have people in the corp contact them, its a day lead-time at most, and the response usually comes with a refund (often more than what was lost and they know it). Even on launch day there were what felt like dozens of employees lining the origins helping people when steam was causing game crashes and leaving people without their first labourer (thanks for the like 10 second reply time there Ellu, if that!)

For sure, FrozenByte support has been top notch, I couldn't ask for more.

EDIT: Totally forgot because its done so well: unlike other support, I feel like FB support actually reads the damn ticket. Any other support for a game I would guess 98%+ of the time they didn't even read the ticket before pasting in an automated reply, but I have NEVER seen that from Frozenbyte. Every single time, FrozenByte support has read the ticket and done their best to understand the issue, which results in a first reply resolution for almost every interaction.

Last edited: