Starbase Early Access Update 25.05.2022 (EA Build 879)

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
ea_build_879.png

Patch type: Hotfix

- Potential bugfix for ships getting lost from Capital Ship hangar halls

Also as you may have read from the in-game news or Discord, a lot of Capital Ships/Stations got stuck in a LOD state after last weekend's server trouble.
We are working on reimbursing these with ores by going through the F1 tickets, but there is still quite a big backlog and few people doing the reimbursements.

Sorry for the wait, we hope to get to all the F1 reports as soon as possible.

shado20

Veteran endo
so to do this F1 report, what information are you wanting? number of blocks used and block type or the ore count of everything used to make it. do i half to recraft the parts or are you giving me the parts? is the station getting deleted? do i need to move the inventory out of the station? are you going to replace the station cube back in the same place if you delete it or am i finding the placement again? how is this working and what are you doing, what do you need from me in this F1 report? this is probably why it will take you forever to get threw this problem as some of us need some more intel, and discord is a joke for finding information!

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
so to do this F1 report, what information are you wanting? number of blocks used and block type or the ore count of everything used to make it. do i half to recraft the parts or are you giving me the parts? is the station getting deleted? do i need to move the inventory out of the station? are you going to replace the station cube back in the same place if you delete it or am i finding the placement again? how is this working and what are you doing, what do you need from me in this F1 report? this is probably why it will take you forever to get threw this problem as some of us need some more intel, and discord is a joke for finding information!
Make an estimate of the ore used to build it, and put that in the F1 report. So e.g.
  • 500 charodium
  • 1000 aegisium
  • 300 exorium
  • .... etc.
I will then send those materials via the ingame mail system.
By default I won't touch the current station/capital ship unless you want me to delete them or your limit of 4 prevents you building a new one.

But I can help do that of course, you can include this info in the f1 post as well or get in touch with me via discord if you havy any specific
requests/concerns.

If you have ships stuck in the station, please include those in the report as well.

Thanks and sorry!