Stuck in Main Menu ( Waiting for Servers P,B,I,S,U

WindowsVista

What the title says, it infinitely loads and wont let press anything but the quit button. I have tried deleting the option.txt file and verifying file and unplugging plugged usb's which make no sense cause how would I click play if my mouse in not connected. Is there any other known solutions?

dustyFB

Certified Coolest Community Manager and Admin
Frozenbyte
Hey there! The USB issue was an older thing that pertained to some controllers causing issues with initialization, but it shouldn't be a factor anymore. Most frequently, we see this sort of problem when a user is trying to connect to the game while playing a copy of Starbase that has been shared with them via Steam's Family Sharing -- any chance you're trying to use that?

Dowa

Endokid
I am having this problem currently and i am using family sharing, is there a known work around?

Askannon

Veteran endo
I am having this problem currently and i am using family sharing, is there a known work around?
Family sharing is the cause of the servers not loading then, as it has been "banned" for this game to fix the loophole of people using it to get around bans.

Vexus

Master endo
I had a waiting for server error at one point with no automatic resolution; I had to restart Steam to be able to reconnect again. I assume it was a Steam issue.