Support for external game tools

Starbase looks like an awesome game and we would love to support it with external tools that will hopefully improve the experience.

Tons of awesome features like crafting, research and refining or the tons of data to be considered when building a ship or a station.
This can be overwhelming especially for new players.

In Dual Universe we provided the community a lot of tools to help them with the complexity in the game, but unfortunately the devs haven't been very cooperative so the projekt is still there but kind of in stand by.
You can have a look here: https://hq.hyperion-corporation.de

We hope to get more support from Frozenbyte Games.
What kind of features and tools we will provide is unclear at the moment, because it depends on the game. For now we could think about tools like:
- Crafting Calculator
- Engine Calculator

But surely the future and especially the community will come up with more features.

To be able to develop tools like these, we would need data and this is where you -> Frozenbyte Games comes in to play.

It would be awesome if we could get some kind of api or dump which includes crafting recipes, research influence and item / material data.

I have a video and several screenshots of the tools we made for Dual Universe so you get an idea. We would love to do this for Starbase also and more, because I think Starbase will be the better game.

The tools of course will be for free. No money, no ads. Totally free. We may also make this open source.

Crafting Calculator

Ship Catalogue
Screenshot 2021-07-25 232630.png

Material Locations and Planetary Data
Screenshot 2021-07-25 232834.png

Talent Tree with shared Organization View
Screenshot 2021-07-25 232959.png

Voxel Library with Data Table
Screenshot 2021-07-25 233156.png

Ingame Item Variation Library with comparisations
Screenshot 2021-07-25 233334.png

Kane Hart

Veteran endo
I would not mind them giving some API and such out. But dumping recipes before people discovered them is a bit too early. Unlike Starbase this game is not giving everything out for free and you have to actually craft it and such.

But it be nice if some basic communication api did exist, even if it was one way for verification process.

geezergamer

Learned-to-sprint endo
I agree with this...An api would be great and would allow more integration into Discord as well as cool tools that could be created.