the forum warriors

well this was my first ever post, so im guessing you didn't mean i'm a spammer. that must mean the Spammers are a legit faction or something? who is their guild leader

heres my clan, its called the forum warriors. we're going to post on this message board about how great our clan is, but ultimately, we aren't going to play, and even if we did we'd be bad.

well thats myc lan who wants to join
I'm here to throw insults your way, because your fictional forum group may call into question the validity my fictional forum group, for a game that hasn't been released yet. I'll do so by acting condescending and insinuate your post is without content, all the while making a post that is without content.

Hello, I am here to offer my services as the loremaster in your clan. I have a long history with the online scalekin roleplay community and have written over 500 anime fanfictions in many genres. I ask to be paid exclusively in Sad Panda credits, PM for details.

This is the kind of group I can get behind. Sign me up. Which faction are we joining so we can talk smack about the other faction?

IMHO Empire for life.

I wish to join your forum warrior group and be a commando who shines a light on the bad ideas that people want to bring to this game. Sort of like a knight that shines a light into the dark recesses of gamers who want weird and dumb things from video games. A white knight if you will. Yes, that is what I want to do.

heres my clan, its called the forum warriors. we're going to post on this message board about how great our clan is, but ultimately, we aren't going to play, and even if we did we'd be bad.

well thats myc lan who wants to join
This sounds like the type of clan I would precisely join, because:

a) I suck at real gaming
b) forums pvp is what I am good at.
c) I'd follow EonweGuildLeader anywhere

this is extremely my siht

Just need a cringy multipage org charter and i really think FTW can go places and pierce all forums barriers

Adadad

New endo
Is recruitment still open? I wish to be a part of something greater and this seems like a good place to help fight the good fight. As a survivor of the 2016 meme wars I feel I could help contribute to dominating the forum even if we do not actually purchase or play the game.

-Adadad

Last edited:
Hello I am a a machine operated by several small animals that surely would perish in the cold vacuum of space but, will wage ceaseless (until I am bored) war from the comfort of my human body machine on the true battlefields of internet forums. Please accept my offer or I will be forced to take this matter to the private messanger system.

-No_talent, mostly varmints.