The Pilot Series. (Unofficial Lore of the war between Kingdom and Empire.)

How do you find the Pilot Series?

• Total voters

TheMarksman

Hello there!

I decided, that since I'm going to make this series, that I might as well just make a thread here.

So here it is. The Pilot Series. Where the war between the Kingdom and Empire came boiling down to one specific point. Where one incident caused the war to start.

And how it affected everyone.

List of stories/planned:
Haulier
Pilot
Gunner
Miner

?
Hunter
?
?
---
(Do try to spot the references made. I've made a few from different franchises.
---

Haulier:
A story of an Empire convoy. Attacked and destroyed by a blue fighter.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rboHi0LuG9NVGhaiDtcq9uJIiy8Ug299VHBSh8eDcm0/edit?usp=sharing

"Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light."-Dylan Thomas
---
Pilot:
A story of a Kingdom personnel. Forced to desperate odds after an Empire attack.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_SD2Flv6mkco6LGiBFB5-2-oDWAxQESBEM7ypUsvuPA/edit?usp=sharing
"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream." -Edgar Allen Poe.
---
Gunner:
A story of an Empire personnel. Forced through hell and back for no reward.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D6TUWkLosSulYibHnHkYK8bYsu7RJ7dMqP4kCaEgoaU/edit?usp=sharing
"You were born an original, don't die a copy." -John Mason
---

Last edited:

TheMarksman

Note: The title and stories will be reordered soon. Initially, it was going to be a pilot(Trial run) on writing on SB. But now with five more stories planned, a reorganisation is necessary.

TheMarksman

Yet more reorganising. Now to fit the story more chronologically(Though I give no promise that this is the most chronological storyline.)

TheMarksman

I stared at it going back to work, wondering what a week it had been. Just a week prior, we only had to worry about the occasional pirates and the egoistic robots who thought that numbers were everything. One week later and we now have a surprise war starting against Kingdom. Vacations were cancelled, personnel recalled, the game between Gate Downers and Aggressors cancelled.

Nothing like a troublesome day ahead.
-Gunner
PLACE YOUR BETS- oh wait, it got cancelled.

TheMarksman

The Pilot Series is now on official hiatus. Unexpected delays have popped up preventing any new chapters from being pushed out.

But maybe I'll see if I can somehow get at least Gunner out.

VenlaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
I love the idea of creating an unofficial lore for the war between Empire and Kingdom. Thank you, I enjoyed your writing a lot. 'Gunner' has some familiar names on it, I wonder where they came from...

TheMarksman

I love the idea of creating an unofficial lore for the war between Empire and Kingdom. Thank you, I enjoyed your writing a lot. 'Gunner' has some familiar names on it, I wonder where they came from...
In my defense, they agreed to it. But ya, thanks Venla.

Hey, @TheMarksman I just read through A Hauler story and loved it. I want to make a video narration of your chapters. Kinda like Star Wars Theory's fan fiction videos with sound effects and scene illustrations (
).

Deadline: Apparently not this month. School is hitting hard.
I also totally feel this lol. Mid Terms suck rn

TheMarksman

Hey, @TheMarksman I just read through A Hauler story and loved it. I want to make a video narration of your chapters. Kinda like Star Wars Theory's fan fiction videos with sound effects and scene illustrations (
).
I don't have an objection to this, though iirc, someone said something similliar in the main discord(need to check)

TheMarksman

Given popular vote on the main SB server, the future of The Pilot Series will include an In-Game Live Action.
Details would be given closer to EA, but at the current preparations, it is likely we'll need 10 actors for Haulier alone.
So if you're interested, stay tuned in #community-creations.