Too much to ask?

Is it too much to expect that if you remove an ore from the game to remove all requirements for said ore for ships? I spent 4 days looking for something not in the game add the fact it was a starter level ship is just an insult to the players

Erador

Well-known endo
Is it too much to expect that if you remove an ore from the game to remove all requirements for said ore for ships? I spent 4 days looking for something not in the game add the fact it was a starter level ship is just an insult to the players
Can't understand your point.

Aaah :D there we go))) you can ask people which ores are implemented and which ore where located

ElluFB

Forever locked into The Pool
Frozenbyte
Which ship was this? :unsure: All the starter ships sold in the Sunny Ship Center should only require ores found inside the safezone.

the ore is xhalium and the ship is the line rider. it requires 0.1 stack of the ore and prevents the sale of the ship

ElluFB

Forever locked into The Pool
Frozenbyte
the ore is xhalium and the ship is the line rider. it requires 0.1 stack of the ore and prevents the sale of the ship
Line Rider is a player made ship, so it probably hasn't been updated to only contain available ores after the Closed Alpha. Xhalium can be found on the PTU build, in the moon ore veins and those should be making their way into the live build once it's been tested enough on the PTU!

Line Rider is a player made ship, so it probably hasn't been updated to only contain available ores after the Closed Alpha. Xhalium can be found on the PTU build, in the moon ore veins and those should be making their way into the live build once it's been tested enough on the PTU!
Yea this information is so obvious that I kinda wonder how 99.9% of the player base still don't know it.