Traveling with friends on single ship

Hi,

Most of time I play with friends, but not all friends can come same time to play. It would be nice to have option to travels with friend even if they currently offline. Imagine you want go to deep space hundreds of kilometers, you can arrange with friends direction and go to "Recharging Station" inside ship. Your Endo will be visible and "Bolted" to the ship while you offline. When you reconnect your ship may be far from point you go offline, but you still be with your team.

Space Engineers have "Cryo Chamber" for this purpose https://spaceengineers.fandom.com/wiki/Cryo_Chamber I used this feature every day with friend is SE.

I think this feature will make game more friendly and game play will be much more attractive for coop play. You will not be left in space alone :)

If you like this idea, please give like to reach devs.

Last edited:

Womble

Veteran endo
I think we should be able to Bolt Endos to ships anyway... Allowing just that would mean you could bolt yourself to whatever ship you liked to travel along with. Of course, a representation of your Endo would be left attached to whatever you bolted yourself to.

In fact, our company was hoping that the Bolter personal weapon would in fact do that very thing, in an offensive (and combat inefficient, but very funny) manner, rather than just being an homage to 40k.