Turrets & cradles stop working when attempting to put them on turntables.

So any time i bolt a turret or the cradle down to a turn table. it stop working, i can snap the device down on the turntable and the ship will see everything. I can even activate the devices on the cradle, for the non fixed cradles i can tilt them but the moment i bolt them down to the turn table they stop working.

I have tried the both the large and small turn table along with the fixed, standard and advanced cradles. they all stop working the moment i bolt them down to the turntable.

i have tried placing the bolts in the mounts manually and also using the auto bolt.

I can fully assemble everything on the cradle and then snap it down, everything shows up on the network.

here is a video of me trying to get this working https://puu.sh/I2qSJ/b9d2f87584.mp4

Me too- was struggling with this last night.
Tried both regular and advanced turrets, they both behaved exactly as described in op

Salbris

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
Ya it's a known issue I think. It happens to me and my friends consistently. You can fix it by rebolting the utility tool body after bolting the mount to the turntable. You have to unbolt, pick up the part, then rebolt it.

i have the same issue with just bolting the fixed mount to the turntable. as soon as i attach the fixed mount the turntable stops talking to the shipnetwork.

Ok managed to fix this so I created an account to post a reply here in the hope it saves people time.

Had the same issue, as soon as i bolted the turret body to the turntable it would lose connection to the network.
Fix is this. Just continue bolting the turrent completely together. Then exit the game to the main menu and jump back in again.
Power and network will be restored!

Spent way to long trying to fix this.

Womble

Veteran endo
Ok managed to fix this so I created an account to post a reply here in the hope it saves people time.

Had the same issue, as soon as i bolted the turret body to the turntable it would lose connection to the network.
Fix is this. Just continue bolting the turrent completely together. Then exit the game to the main menu and jump back in again.
Power and network will be restored!

Spent way to long trying to fix this.
Have you let the devs know this problem and its workaround via the F1 feeback tool in-game. They love well-described faults with potential workarounds.