Unable to sell or delete station modules

I've crafted about 1000 curved station module blocks and apparently I have an inventory cap in an Origin station. What's happening is I can't cancel my crafting queue, I can't sell the modules, and I can't drop the modules into space and there is no garbage can option. What am I supposed to do here? How come this wasn't tested as a user story in EA?

I need to figure out a solution but there isn't one within the confines of my available tools. Can a dev please respond to this and help me figure out how to get rid of these? It's causing items put into my station storage to either disappear (personal station) or for me to get an error stating that I've got no inventory space in my station.

I've crafted about 1000 curved station module blocks and apparently I have an inventory cap in an Origin station. What's happening is I can't cancel my crafting queue, I can't sell the modules, and I can't drop the modules into space and there is no garbage can option. What am I supposed to do here? How come this wasn't tested as a user story in EA?

I need to figure out a solution but there isn't one within the confines of my available tools. Can a dev please respond to this and help me figure out how to get rid of these? It's causing items put into my station storage to either disappear (personal station) or for me to get an error stating that I've got no inventory space in my station.
Sounds like a bug to me, I'm not 100% but I think Origin and Station storage in general is unlimited. Other than a relog and bug report there might not be a whole lot you can do.

You can't drop the modules so that wont help. I hope you figure it out, good luck

Bracaster

Active endo
lol yep. i set craft all on hinges to use up some bastium and ajaite that were clogging my station inventory and gain some research xp. I figured i could cancel as i've done in the past. I guess the hinges don't stack and inventory is full and is saying No room for refunded mats in storage. i think i just need to keep deleting until there is room for mats. :p

Last edited: