What do you want to see in the next Starbase feature video?

Kane Hart

Veteran endo
I would love to see some sort of first 2 hours gameplay video either sped up or cut without missing vital parts how they did something. For example after learning to mine at a station you don't sit there for 2 hours doing it.

Morrgard

Master endo
I would love to see some sort of first 2 hours gameplay video either sped up or cut without missing vital parts how they did something. For example after learning to mine at a station you don't sit there for 2 hours doing it.
I like that, that would be really nice to see

Nolfinkol

Active endo
I'm most interested in ship plating since it's going to be the majority of what we'll be seeing on ships before the rest of the parts get added. We already have the frames showed off and even a zip from the devs (check the pins in the #game-faq channel) containing all of the frame pieces so people could mess around with those. Having info on plating would take shipbuilding knowledge to the next level with what designs are possible or not.

I'm most interested in ship plating since it's going to be the majority of what we'll be seeing on ships before the rest of the parts get added. We already have the frames showed off and even a zip from the devs (check the pins in the #game-faq channel) containing all of the frame pieces so people could mess around with those. Having info on plating would take shipbuilding knowledge to the next level with what designs are possible or not.

I agree

We got a whole video on mining that managed to not show us anything about refinement. It mentioned how smelting ore can make it more pure, and better refined ore will create better parts and sell for more money. I would love a segment on the refinement of materials.