What I plan on trying to make in Starbase.

Ork ships from warhammer 40,000 have been what I mainly make in spaceship games such as empyrion and space engineers. Here's a few pictures and 1 video. My friend recorded the video, it's not my own account on youtube.
and here's some screenshots from empyrion and space engineers of what I've also made.

I'm really excited to try the building system because I think I can make some really amazing looking "junk" ships that are just cobbled together with bolts in odd places and asymmetrical shenanigans.

XenoCow

Master endo
I look forward to seeing your ork-ish ships. Perhaps you could also make some asteriod ships, like they do.

Mr.Silver

Well-known endo
Not gonna lie, the over all plan Is cool and I want you to achieve it. However i am not being an R&D or Engineer on that ship for repairs ill give the resignation asap :)

Not gonna lie, the over all plan Is cool and I want you to achieve it. However i am not being an R&D or Engineer on that ship for repairs ill give the resignation asap :)
Now I must make it my mission to have an UNBEARABLE layout with ONE map of the ship inside so I can just listen to frustrated people screaming at me WHERE IS THAT ZOGGIN POWA SUPPLY BOSS!!!

I look forward to seeing your ork-ish ships. Perhaps you could also make some asteriod ships, like they do.
I do plan on using the grav bay things to hold astroids in a ship just so I can throw them at stations. but I'm not sure if I can make a good ship out of an asroid, perhaps a base.

Mr.Silver

Well-known endo
Now I must make it my mission to have an UNBEARABLE layout with ONE map of the ship inside so I can just listen to frustrated people screaming at me WHERE IS THAT ZOGGIN POWA SUPPLY BOSS!!!
Well, I hope you manage to create such a monstrosity where the whole game cries in horror then? xD