What's about economics?

Hey everyone, I have some topic for discussion.

First of all - excuse me for my language, I'm not a native speaker :geek:

Station economics. Now we can only to make sell order and wait when somebody buy it. Good system, playerbased economy. But, when people still leave game, it can be more better, than now.

For example, allow to create buy orders. Yes, it can be less profitable than sell ore at ore towers, but this can make economy more alive. For example at the Markka Trading Station or Arma. This can make sense for cargo ships, that makes money on the price difference at far stations. You pay order price, when you create it, plus tax. When order expired, you get your money back minus tax.

The next one - allow to create market on player bases. Sure, it can be upgradeable feature (like some "market" block or smth else). I have station above the belt. I need to haul tons of ore to Origin or some else station, that have auction house. So why i can't create auction on my own station to sell my ore at there?

And last thing: personal sell orders. When i contacted with another faction and we agreed in price, i want to create sell order for definitely person, to prevent buying my stuff by someone else.

There are still many problems with trading interface, especially when i try to exchange a huge amount of stuff (not ore), but i not touched them, cause i still don't know what will bring to us new intarface.

Haladin

Active endo
There are still many problems with trading interface, especially when i try to exchange a huge amount of stuff (not ore), but i not touched them, cause i still don't know what will bring to us new intarface.
They actually quietly improved this recently, since you can right click to bulk transfer other items for sale now! It's not perfect (you have to manually set the sale price again if you bulk transfer first). But definitely a step in the right direction.