Where are the team features?

Hi Starbase devs,

We've been playing since launch, but it's getting hard keeping people interested.

When are you allowing bases to have ship spawns and proper build areas? And when will there be ore sharing in companies? Finally, when will ships stop despawning if you leave them at stations?

Oh, and what's with the poor tutorial? It's not very useful for new players.

I don't understand why there is such a rush for the moon and capital ships when the basics don't even work properly. Maybe that appeals to the veteran players, but for newcomers there isn't much to work towards.

Womble

Veteran endo
I'm hoping that "Inventory 2.0" will include shared inventory for both ores and items. That's been announced.

I'm also hoping that the team working on things like Inventory and the team working on "Noo Stuffs" are different. We do need both; the game has to develop its full feature set at the same time as improving on the basic functions it's already introduced, I think. I believe there would be much dissatisfaction if one or the other were focused on exclusively. As it is, there's a level of grumble from both constituencies, and that's to be expected for this early in the Alpha*.

* Yes, it's still an Alpha. It's far from being feature-complete, even in a barebones way.