Where is the game headed?

Walord

Active endo
With the social engineering rules and the stuff about bp sharing (but mostly the social engineering), it could be a mmo with the likes of eve (which by the way is not as chaotic as it appears to be, people end up making their own rules) or just a badly moderated space engineers server. I really hope the devs have something to clear up those things, because right now theres just to many grey area and way to abuse it, but well see once we are in EA which is imo gonna be too late for that, so i hope they listen to the concerns and change stuff while in CA.
Is it supposed to be a sandbox?

Last edited:

Orlover

Well-known endo
Right now it looks like a very nice sandbox with some awesome ship to ship multiplayer combat at times. Honestly I don't think you could rightly compare other games ship combat to this games. This is a lot more hands on and exciting. Last event I took out ships with a grenade launcher and at one point I took out a Giant Plum (big super armored turret ship) with a pickaxe and mining laser from the inside. Try doing that with eve.

Honestly the last event was the most fun I have had in a MMO since the mid-90's.

Walord

Active endo

Verbatos

Veteran endo
Basically, you won't really be allowed to troll or mess with players, especially new players, while they are inside the starting safe zone, so that they don't get discouraged and leave the game. But everywhere outside the starting zone is generally free reign, as long as you aren't doing generally bad things like hacking the game.