Your Local Spaceship Inspiration Den

kiiyo

Veteran endo
Heyo everyone! I've seen many people talk about lack of inspiration for shapes and details of spaceships, so I decided to make a Pinterest board to help everyone out.
---
You can find the board here.
---
Here you can scroll down to see a whole bunch of images I collected from all over Pinterest. Mostly they're ships that had an interesting element in them, or just ones that I found particularly pleasant to look at.

The really useful feature however is the More Ideas tab. Pinterest's algorithm picks out images similar to the ones already in the board and dumps them all here. There are tons upon tons of ships here, enough for everyone to take inspiration from or even re-make in-game.
---
Stop by and fill up on inspiration for your wonderful spaceship designs! I'll be adding more images to the board from time to time to shake up the results of the algorithm.

Happy designing!

Verbatos

Veteran endo
This is an awesome idea, I don't know much about Pinterest but is there a way you can make it so that other people can submit idea into the board as well?

kiiyo

Veteran endo
This is an awesome idea, I don't know much about Pinterest but is there a way you can make it so that other people can submit idea into the board as well?
I could add you to the board as a collaborator. You can DM me your contact info on Discord, it's kiiyo#4239.

Nice, I always have issues with the "aesthetics" part of the design process. Those artworks will help a lot.