Trine 4!

Strite

Active endo
Starbase is looking fantastic but anyone else also hyped for Trine 4!? For anyone who has yet to play the Trine series, I do highly recommend it if you have even a passing interest in sidescrolling platformer puzzle games.

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
Yeas! Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince will be released on October 8th. I'm so excited, it will be the best (and most complete) Trine ever.

If anyone wants to learn more, please head to the official webpage or our blog. Or you can just ask me, I know a lot of things about Trine 4!

Tumbla

Well-known endo
Looks cool, never really played many sidescrollers but i like the graphics and the oldschool feel.

Sweez

Yeas! Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince will be released on October 8th. I'm so excited, it will be the best (and most complete) Trine ever.

If anyone wants to learn more, please head to the official webpage or our blog. Or you can just ask me, I know a lot of things about Trine 4!
Looks interesting for sure, i played the first and second game for a bit a while back and enjoyed it :D

Might look into getting it at some point once my wallet says yes :')

Edit:
Question, will it feature online multiplayer/coop?
Might end up getting two copies, one for me and one for my friend if that's the case

EllaFB

Community Manager
Frozenbyte
Question, will it feature online multiplayer/coop?
Might end up getting two copies, one for me and one for my friend if that's the case
I have a wild guess you're playing on PC? Online and local coop included. Well, actually online multiplayer is included in console versions as well, but there might be some differences between console versions of Trines 1-3.

Vexus

Master endo
I'm tempted to give Trine4 a run since it is multiplayer and will be an interesting time with friends, and I want to make sure Starbase's creators are successful. Could be fun to pass the time. Maybe they planned this, hmm!

Sweez

I have a wild guess you're playing on PC? Online and local coop included. Well, actually online multiplayer is included in console versions as well, but there might be some differences between console versions of Trines 1-3.
PC all the way for me! :D

That's pretty nice to hear though, thank you for confirming it

Kibbles

Active endo
Trine was literally my childhood. Did FB also make the other Trine games or did they only just acquire the rights?

Kibbles

Active endo
Frozenbyte has made all the Trine games!
Oh awesome! Thanks for the many, many, many hours of fun!!
(and the hours spent trying to solve impossible puzzles. I will never forget that one level I never managed to get past xD).