What do you want to see in the next Starbase feature video?

Variabug

Well-known endo
Ship building is a core aspect of the game. It is available at launch. Although we won't be able to paint right now as color is determined by material. I would like to get a more in depth look at YOLOL than what we've seen.

Variabug

Well-known endo
chatting on discord with the devs and recently a moderator also said that
I've been chatting with devs too and we've talked about ship building. Hell there are videos on it. You're probably confusing it with Starbase construction.

Benno

Learned-to-sprint endo
I've been chatting with devs too and we've talked about ship building. Hell there are videos on it. You're probably confusing it with Starbase construction.
My sources say the ship builder, what I see as the main thing to build ships, will not be available right at launch, of course you can put stuff onto your ship like guns, but as far as I know until it's ready we have to work with bought ships from the devs

CalenLoki

Master endo
@Benno you confuse two things.
"Ship builder" is kind of streamlined instanced infinite resource place where you can easily and quickly build whatever. It won't be available at launch.
"Ship building" is in game bolting parts together untill they do the work. It's already in game.

Kmank

Well-known endo
My sources say the ship builder, what I see as the main thing to build ships, will not be available right at launch, of course you can put stuff onto your ship like guns, but as far as I know until it's ready we have to work with bought ships from the devs
Id be happy to watch a video of them building it the long way :D

Benno

Learned-to-sprint endo
@Benno you confuse two things.
"Ship builder" is kind of streamlined instanced infinite resource place where you can easily and quickly build whatever. It won't be available at launch.
"Ship building" is in game bolting parts together untill they do the work. It's already in game.
alright then, I misunderstood the OP, I'm well aware that you can already bolt these things together but thanks for clearing up the confusion