We need tow and reassembly tickets -ASAP- YESTERDAY.

Aha

Veteran endo
just print a small fast shuttle, bolt some extra heatsinks to it and go bring them back, why do you find this so hard?
we had a pretty long notice this was coming, I upgraded 20 ships with heatsinks before the patch had dropped.

As for pulsing lasers, well that was a bug that was gonna get fixed eventually but you chose to use, a simple fix here is reduce the amount of lasers, boom your ship still works now.

Lastly, they have stepped away from the game, there is most likely no one to answer your tickets, the game is on life support, coming here and ordering them to do stuff just makes you look stupid and wont get you anywhere.
YOU can solve all YOUR problems, in game, right now, with what we already have. go a little further and make a capital ship and you can go pick up all 50 of your stranded ships EASY!
I don't have 50 stranded ships, i have 0 stranded ships.
Sure i can solve ALL my problems in game, by spending 2-3 hours / ship to rebuild them to the desired version that id rather just do with a push of a button as a reassembly or "repair" to a chosen blueprint. (No, not the 3 slots thing)

Aha

Veteran endo
I sincerely think you should try a different perspective, because whatever made you enjoy having so many ships that this is a big issue for you, is still in the game. This is just another mechanic - headed towards radiation/tracking/player location and other mechanics - that was needed to remove the "heat" mechanic from being integrated into only certain ship parts with no system behind it that can be used elsewhere. It's an awesome step in the right direction. So get used to it sooner and build more ships. Each moment complaining is a bolt not yet unbolted.
I totally expressed in my original post that I'm fine with the changes, all I'm asking is a little help, as I don't want and will not spend hours/ship to manually rebuild or even scrap... manually. A one-time reassembly to a chosen blueprint is perfectly reasonable to ask to help players adjust their ships.

MrFaul

Well-known endo
lol..
Very entertaining thread.
And yes handing out tickets for that would be ridicules.
It takes maybe 10 mins to get a ship flying again, and that includes crafting the heatsink on side.

If you have a bazillion ships scattered throughout the system it is completely your own personal logistical hell hf with it.
There isn't even a point in having that many ships.

Aha

Veteran endo
It takes maybe 10 mins to get a ship flying again, and that includes crafting the heatsink on side.
Flying again, sure. Rebuilding it without just slamming a heatsink onto it that completely ruins the looks and the center of mass takes a lot more time. We have a repair button, so why not have at least a 1-time possibility to "repair" the ships into a chosen blueprint.

If you have a bazillion ships scattered throughout the system it is completely your own personal logistical hell hf with it.
Sigh...
I don't really have any ships to recover, to be honest.

There isn't even a point in having that many ships.
What if I told you combat ships exist in the game and for a company, there is a lot of point in having that many ships, not even just combat, but miners to lend out too.

lol.. indeed.

Aden

Endokid
Dear developers, you broke all our ships! Not just with the heatsinks but also the (not anymore) pulsing mining lasers!
It's okay! BUT we need you to respect our time if you want us to spend time in your game enjoying your game so we can tell others that the game is good.
We need an easy and fast way to rebuild our ships. Many of us have 50-100 or even more ships. Some are stranded because of the new heat mechanics and don't you dare to say "tHeY cAn sTiLL oPeRAte". NO! Flying 3 m/s even from only 300 km is absolutely not operating considering the fact that YOU the developers broke the ship.
Again, it's okay, the game is under development, and things change. BUT we need you to respect our time! (yes I know I said that already).

We need(ed already with the patch update) immediately:

-Every existing ship prior to the update those aren't stored in a dev station (like origin) receives a 1 time only free tow ticket no matter where or how far the ships are.

-Every existing ship prior to the update receives a 1 time only free reassembly ticket to reassemble the ship to a chosen blueprint. You only have to pay for extra parts if you don't have them of course. The ship must be fully repaired before being able to use the special reassembly ticket.

(don't forget about fast travel cores, material cost upon reassembly to be refunded)
Ok so like others have stated, they didn't "break" anything.

Also, most if not ALL of these changed were highlighted on the PTU (public, aka open to all, test (test before going to live) universe MONTHS before they went to this live patch. You had plenty of times to prepare your ships and be ready. You could even "cheat" the system and bring heatsinks into live prior to the heat patch.

ALL of your ships still function. The heat patch gimped a lot of ships but ALL of them can at least slow thrust. PLUS they added towing capability so someone can tow your ships to a safezone to install a heatsink.

Secondly it takes less than 5 minutes to install a heatsink on ANY ship. To make a heatsink flow well or be optimally utilized is different, but to make your ship work, you can throw a heatsink(s) on and be on your way. It's super simple.

As for enhancers and fast travel drives, you gotta rework that and again this wasn't a new thing they had this on PTU for a while. (enhancers at least)

We also know t hat in the future (far at this state of the game) they will add more radiation / heat mechanics for detection. Which means ships will get redesigned for that.

Aha

Veteran endo
Ok so like others have stated, they didn't "break" anything.

Also, most if not ALL of these changed were highlighted on the PTU (public, aka open to all, test (test before going to live) universe MONTHS before they went to this live patch. You had plenty of times to prepare your ships and be ready. You could even "cheat" the system and bring heatsinks into live prior to the heat patch.

ALL of your ships still function. The heat patch gimped a lot of ships but ALL of them can at least slow thrust. PLUS they added towing capability so someone can tow your ships to a safezone to install a heatsink.

Secondly it takes less than 5 minutes to install a heatsink on ANY ship. To make a heatsink flow well or be optimally utilized is different, but to make your ship work, you can throw a heatsink(s) on and be on your way. It's super simple.

As for enhancers and fast travel drives, you gotta rework that and again this wasn't a new thing they had this on PTU for a while. (enhancers at least)

We also know t hat in the future (far at this state of the game) they will add more radiation / heat mechanics for detection. Which means ships will get redesigned for that.
Flying again, sure. Rebuilding it without just slamming a heatsink onto it that completely ruins the looks and the center of mass takes a lot more time. We have a repair button, so why not have at least a 1-time possibility to "repair" the ships into a chosen blueprint.
I don't really have any ships to recover, to be honest.
Whenever you bring up the "it was there on PTU for a long time", you immediately discredit yourself. Returning players don't care about PTU, they never did, nor most of the active players do. In fact, the existence of the PTU is a major contributor to the game being a failure.
Neither you nor the developers nor the above tryhard apologists have any understanding at all about keeping players. The numbers tell it all. This, the inability for an easy reassemble works greatly against keeping players.

Notice, how I could just quote my earlier messages to answer 70% of your comment. Why even comment if you won't make any sense?

Last edited:

MrFaul

Well-known endo
@Aha (btw. this is the first time I actually address you directly and not the general public)
You do not discuss, you try brute force your opinion as the only valid argument with substance.
(Which, on a side note, has very little of it)
You also belittle anything that doesn't favor your train of thought and take everything different as a direct attack.

You also don't respond with arguments you quote yourself and think that will do...
Quoting your self over and over again isn't a achievement, it only shows that you spin around on your little spot without even noticing.

Dude... you seriously need to calm down.

Aha

Veteran endo
@Aha (btw. this is the first time I actually address you directly and not the general public)
You do not discuss, you try brute force your opinion as the only valid argument with substance.
(Which, on a side note, has very little of it)
You also belittle anything that doesn't favor your train of thought and take everything different as a direct attack.

You also don't respond with arguments you quote yourself and think that will do...
Quoting your self over and over again isn't a achievement, it only shows that you spin around on your little spot without even noticing.

Dude... you seriously need to calm down.
You are right about calming down, I obviously posted this thread out of frustration with the major failures the developers keep producing.
You are not right at all about "You also don't respond with arguments..." That is utter bullshit.
Since I'm getting very tired with the game, I have no patience for 80 IQ people in this thread who don't realize the obvious problem(s), and they even lower themselves and come up with 50 IQ arguments like, "it was on PTU for a long time" or "ships still fly" or "it takes 10 minutes to fix".
Like any of these pathetic arguments would address the problem of treating players that is "anti-inviting" to the game.
The game needed ways for returning people to adjust easily. The torturous kind of gameplay didn't work out EVER for the game except for the utmost fans who never stopped playing. For them (like the 80 IQ commenters above) nothing matters. They want it hardcore, they will tell you, "its your fault that you ignored the game, it was on PTU etc."
Truthfully I don't even really care anymore, I shouldn't have even tried to bring some sense here. Developers don't, tryhards don't, it's useless.

Colonkin

Active endo
Dear interlocutors. Stop getting personal and assess each other's mental abilities. This at least indicates that the arguments are over.
Fact and disappointment is that development is on hold.
It is not clear, for example, whether the errors of the last patch will be fixed. Unfortunately, we will have to deal with many problems ourselves. The sooner we accept this fact, the easier it will be for everyone. For some people, ships in the hangars of a capital ship disappear. You're only talking about a rework... There are a lot of problems (including that a lot of the ships in the shops can be broken due to the heat mechanic). And I haven't seen hotfixes for a week now. This is disturbing.